* Ces horaires sont donnés à titre indicatif.
- Knowledge of the anatomo-functional organization of the nervous system at the molecular, cellular and network levels.
- Knowledge of the concepts and investigation tools enabling to study behavior, to record and manipulate neural networks’ activation, and to study synaptic communication and plasticity.
- Know how to search bibliographic databases, identify pertinent publications related to a topic and synthetize information (written and oral synthesis)
- Know how to combine and integrate different levels of analysis to identify and characterize the neural bases of a behavior in both physiological and pathological contexts.
- Know how to critically analyze experimental results originating from these different levels of analysis