* Ces horaires sont donnés à titre indicatif.
The Micro and Nano-fabrication course covers synthesis and fabrication methods of nanomaterials and nanostructures including “bottom-up” and “top-down” approaches. Specifically, this course will focus on the synthesis of nanoparticles, nanowires/nanorods and nanofilms of some oxides, metals and polymers materials.
A non-negligible part of this teaching implies practicals in research labs complementing the theoretical aspects tackled during lectures.
This course is divided into two parts. The outline of the second part is as follows:
- Introduction, context and definitions
- Clean room
- Optical UV lithography
- Electron beam lithography
- Other systems (ion beam, nano-imprint, interferometric…)
- Introduction of additive manufacturing : definition, concept end technologies
- Freeform 3D printing of soft matter
- Visit of the 3D FAB platform
|CT||CT : Micro- and Nano-fab 2||Epreuve écrite (tablette, QCM)||-|
|CC||CC : Micro- and Nano-fab 2||Ensemble d'épreuves diverses||-|