* Ces horaires sont donnés à titre indicatif.
- Knowledge of the anatomo-functional organization of the nervous system at the molecular and cellular levels.
- Knowledge of the concepts and investigation tools of neurobiology and neurophysiology used to study (identify and manipulate) the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying neuronal activity, neuronal differentiation and the development of neural networks, synaptic communication and its plasticity, neuron-glia interactions.
- Know how to chair a scientific discussion
- Know how to bring innovative contributions within specialized scientific discussions and in an international context.
- Know how to critically analyze a hot question in cellular and molecular Neurosciences, in an integrated and deepened perspective
- Know how to solve problems, to develop new knowledge and new procedures in the topic of cellular and molecular neurosciences
Students practice scientific reasoning and critical analysis in the field of molecular and cellular neurosciences, on the topics of brain development and synaptic function, that are investigated both in physiological and pathological contexts.The teaching unit is organized as conference series given by national and international experts studying the modifications of the brain’s structure and function at the cellular and sub-cellular levels, during brain development, brain plasticity and brain repair. A special emphasis is given to neuron-glia communication and cutting-edge methodologies in neurobiology. Students are involved in the conference organization, notably by introducing the speakers and chairing the discussion. Extensive time is dedicated to discussions between the students and the speakers, aiming to develop in-depth scientific reasoning and networking.