* Ces horaires sont donnés à titre indicatif.
- Knowledge of the anatomical-functional organization of the nervous system (from neurons to neural networks)
- Knowledge of anatomical and functional neuroimaging methods (MRI, fMRI, EEG, PET…)
- Basic knowledge of the cell biology and genetics methods to investigate gene expression, protein synthesis, and intracellular communication.
- Know how to search bibliographic databases, identify relevant publications related to a specific topic and synthetize information (written and oral synthesis)
- Know how to identify and characterize a scientific problem in clinical neurosciences
- Know how to critically analyze results originating studies in clinical neurosciences
- Know the tools used in clinical neurosciences