* Ces horaires sont donnés à titre indicatif.
- Extended experimental practice in Neurosciences laboratory
- Scientific report writing
- Oral communication of a scientific project
- Bibliographic research and analysis
The second semester of the M2 NFC is fully dedicated to an internship (5 to 6 months) in a Neuroscience research laboratory. The students develop a new neuroscientific project or participate to ongoing projects, acquire data and perform data analyses. Students can do their internship in Lyon or abroad. The writing-up of the internship report and the subsequent oral defense enable the training of bibliographic search and synthesis writing, as well as key scientific communication skills. The internship is also an excellent opportunity to start making professional contact with the neurosciences research network.